Our GOLD COAST AND QLD services
We have successfully submitted more than 1500 landscape plans for council submission to councils in Qld and Victoria.
We can help you with your council plans and offer best-priced landscape design packages, produced by our qualified and experienced landscape architects, to meet your council's requirements.
If you need Operational Works (OPW) Town Planning Compliance, Landscape Intent or Landscape plans for building approvals we have the tools to satisfy your local council - no matter the project size.
Our experience and expertise with council building approvals removes the hassle and frustration often experienced by landscapers, builders and developers. We aim to deliver compliance and resolve planning issues efficiently and effectively –it’s what we do best.
Now you can save time, money and effort in ensuring your landscape design is compliant - the first time.
For all council plan requirements:
- We understand how to comply with the complex requirements imposed by local councils.
- Our leading-edge technology allows our team to turn around compliant design drawings quickly and efficiently.
- We ensure your landscape design will get through council.
Our aim is to deliver cost effective design, planning and consultancy solutions to landscapers, builders and developers.
We understand it is critically important to your business to have access to simple and straightforward design solutions, as well as the convenience of being able to contact an expert landscape architect.
We can arrange web links for interstate customers to discuss your individual needs and ensure the project is planned to suit your budget. We also offer a 100% compliant guarantee.
MELBOURNE AND ECHUCA SERVICES
We aim to offer practical, affordable landscape design solutions that work – it’s the reason we bounce out of bed in the morning.
Landscape Designs for Home Owners and DIY Garden Plans.
Servicing Melbourne, and regional Victoria, including Echuca Moama, Shepparton, Bendigo and surrounding regional towns, we offer a customised landscape design service with personalised, onsite consultation available.
Our professional landscape architects will:
- Visit your home and conduct a FREE site inspection and assessment.
- Quote your design at inspection with a fixed price and no hidden fees.
- Suggest actions to improve site conditions if required.
- Suggest the right plant for the right spots, detailing plant quantities and sizes.
- Ensure the end result is a professional landscape plan to scale, brightly coloured and easy to read.
- Your plans can be used to ensure you are getting accurate prices from contractors or for DIY.
- Help you save hundreds or thousands of dollars by sourcing the plants from Australia's largest plant wholesalers, delivered to your door.
Landscape Plans for Council submission - Successfully submitted over 1500 plans to council in Qld and Victoria.
Let The Garden Planners help you with your council plans. If you need (OPW) Operational Procedural Works Town Planning Compliance, Landscape intent or Landscape plans for building applications and development applications we have the tools to satisfy your local council - no matter how small your project may be.
When it comes to submitting Landscape Design plans most landscapers, builders and developers find it challenging to satisfy the requirements of local councils. In fact, the vast majority of landscapers, builders and developers we speak to complain that compliance and planning issues slow down their business - often at the most critical time.
Now you can save time, money and effort in ensuring your Landscape Design plan is compliant - the first time.
At TGP we know and understand how to comply with the complex requirements imposed by local councils.
At TGP our leading edge technology allows our team to turn around compliant design drawings - quickly.
At TGP we ensure your Landscape Design will receive council approval.
At TGP we deliver cost effective design, planning and consultancy solutions to landscapers, builders and developers.
If it is critically important to your business to have access to simple and straightforward design solutions along with the convenience of being able to contact an expert landscape architect seven days a week - then consider the The Garden Planners.